Colorado Springs SCORE helped 185 business get started in 2017.
SCORE mentors know what it takes to start a business and have expertise to help guide you to success!
Small Businesses thrive and grow with mentors.
What would happen if you never start your business?
- Your potential customers may never get what they need from you
- Colorado Springs will be missing what you are offering
- You might always wonder "What if?"
Three Simple Steps
1. Sign up for the next workshop
2. Attend the workshop
3. Move forward with your business
There is no shame in asking for help!
- Avoid pitfalls
- Get fresh insight and new ideas
- Know the ins and outs of your business
- Follow a plan that is well thought through
- Figure out exactly how you’ll make money, employ people and serve customers
This workshop is the first in the SCORE SmartSTART Series. Attend this Start Up Basics workshop and then decide on attending the series of 5 Advanced Workshops that follow. Read more
SCORE partnered with Verisign to offer this online event, featuring educational webinars, exhibitor booths, and networking chat rooms that provide the info you need to succeed as a Read more
SCORE and the U.S. Read more
The Fall 2018 Small Business Success Virtual Conference offers nine educational webinars, one-on-one mentoring sessions, exhibitor booths, networking chat rooms and a resource cent Read more
SCORE and the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) co-sponsored a two-day virtual conference during National Small Business Week, Tuesday, May 7 and Wednesday, May 8, 2019. Read more
Join this webinar that will share the franchise basics, such as pros and cons of buying your own franchise business, how to find the right franchise and more. Read more
This webinar will discuss how to create an infographic story about your data that’s engaging and powerful to reach your business goals. Read more