Starting a business comes with a certain responsibility.
You owe it to your potential customers.
You owe it to your city and community.
But most of all, you owe it to yourself.
Colorado Springs SCORE helped 185 business get started in 2017.
SCORE mentors know what it takes to start a business and have expertise to help guide you to success!
Small Businesses thrive and grow with mentors.
What would happen if you never start your business?
- Your potential customers may never get what they need from you
- Colorado Springs will be missing what you are offering
- You might always wonder "What if?"
Three Simple Steps
1. Sign up for the next workshop
2. Attend the workshop
3. Move forward with your business
There is no shame in asking for help!
- Avoid pitfalls
- Get fresh insight and new ideas
- Know the ins and outs of your business
- Follow a plan that is well thought through
- Figure out exactly how you’ll make money, employ people and serve customers
This series follows our Start Up Basics Workshop (#1). This series begins with Session #2: Tuesday, Oct. 16th; Session #3 Tues. Oct. 23rd; Session #4 Tues. Oct. Read more
SCORE partnered with Verisign to offer this online event, featuring educational webinars, exhibitor booths, and networking chat rooms that provide the info you need to succeed as a Read more
SCORE and the U.S. Read more