Claim your seat for all 5 webinars!
This is a 5 workshop series spread over March, April, May and June. You can register here for all 5 workshops for $30. If you sign up for the entire series individually, the price is $50, so by committing to the series, you receive a 40% discount.
Make Your Website Work For You
March 9, 2021 from 10 - 11 AM MST | $10
Learn how to create a search-friendly website that drives user action and supports your goals. In this webinar we'll cover:
- What type of design works best for your organization
- How to create a website that drives toward your business goals
- How to make your website more search-friendly on Google.
We'll also introduce you to free Google tools that can all help you improve the likelihood that your ideal customer will find your website on Google.
Reach Customers Online with Google
March 23, 2021 from 10 - 11 AM MST | $10
Learn how customers find your business online and how to promote your business using Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Smart Campaigns in Google Ads.
In this session you will learn how to:
- Improve your website’s visibility in Google’s organic search results, on all devices
- Maximize SEO strategies that are most important in 2021
- Attract new prospects with low-cost advertising
Get Your Business on Google Search & Maps
April 13, 2021 from 10 - 11 AM MST | $10
Learn about Google My Business, a free tool for local businesses who want to connect with customers on Google Search and Maps.
In this session you'll learn how to:
- Create or claim your Business Profile on Google
- Manage your business info across Google Search and Maps
- Use Google My Business to connect with potential customers
- Create a free website using the info from your Business Profile
Introduction to Google Analytics
May 11, 2021 from 10 - 11 AM MST | $10
Learn how to set up and start to use Google Analytics to understand how people engage with your website.
Learn how to:
- Set goals for your website
- Set up Google Analytics and connect it to your website
- Understand what types of reports are available in Google Analytics
How to Use YouTube to Grow Your Business
June 8, 2021 from 10 - 11 AM MST | $10
Join us and learn how to tap into the power of YouTube. Get best practices for creating a YouTube Channel and compelling video content that promotes your products and services and drives engagement with your brand.
In this session, we will explore:
- Understanding different video formats
- How to setup a YouTube channel
- Making good creative, and how to target and measure the results
Pamela Starr, Professional Trainer for Grow with Google
Pamela Starr is a leading authority on building customer loyalty and a professional speaker for Grow with Google. A sought-after keynote speaker, Pamela helps people achieve more measurable and profitable results from their digital and offline communication programs. For all her presentation attendees, she delivers real-world tools and strategies that drive stellar results.
Pamela is known to many in the business community for her prior role as corporate Director of Product Training for North America at Constant Contact. In that position, she directed the training activities that showed thousands of small businesses and non-profit organizations how to improve their digital media marketing efforts.
Pamela has dedicated her entire career to helping businesses and top performers grow. She has trained, coached and delivered keynote presentations to more than 100,000 professionals at more than 1,000 events. In addition, she has logged more than 30 hours of live national television appearances.
Pamela has a bachelor’s degree in Advertising from the Florida State University and completed graduate-level studies in Communication at the University of Central Florida.